I made some notes when I was working with the console:
- Touchpad? Discovered it only by accident.
- Network setup not 100% flawless, wrong IP reported for ethernet, Wi-Fi didn’t work.
- Preloading games on first start?? Let me pick!
- UI has almost no animations. Add a fade in effect for images, do more caching, screen transitions.
- Downloads paused when game starts, then RESTARTED on exit? No resume?
- Controller buttons make cheap clicking sounds.
- Fan noise actually louder than my iMac. My phone is faster and doesn’t need fans.
- Debug over LAN works!
- After a lot of code juggling, desktop & mobile versions both run and share most of the code.
- Game is very slow to start, don’t know why. Then runs at 60FPS.
- Eclipse still king at refactoring but Xcode so much nicer in general.
- Would like a developer option to disable (controller) sleep
- Read controller input!
- Make game startup faster
- Simplify level selection
- New team selection code
- Fix known issues with enemy AI
- Ouya specific tutorial level